USGBC Announces LEED Fellow Class of 2012
The U.S. Green Building Council revealed the 2011 Class of LEED
Fellows. The LEED Fellow Program is the most prestigious
designation for LEED Professionals, recognizing exceptional
contributions to green building and significant professional
achievement within the rapidly growing community of LEED
Forty-three of the world's most distinguished green building
professionals were selected to be LEED Fellows through a peer
nomination and portfolio review process. Among other requirements,
LEED Fellows must have at least 10 years of green building
experience and hold a LEED AP with specialty credential.
- John Albrecht, Sieben Energy Associates
- Elaine Aye, Green Building Services, Inc.
- Stephen Benz, OLIN
- Ralph Bicknese, Hellmuth + Bicknese Architects,
- Penny Bonda, Ecoimpact Consulting
- Clark Brockman, SERA Architects Inc.
- Jean Bullock-Jones, Ecoworks Studio, LLC
- Dan Burgoyne, California Department of General
- Nancy Clanton, Clanton Associates Inc.
- Teresa Coady, B+H BuntingCoady
- Ralph DiNola, Green Building Services, Inc.
- Brian Dunbar, Colorado State University
- Bryna Dunn, Moseley Architects
- Rand Ekman, OWP Architects, Inc.
- Harry Jay Enck, CxGBS
- Mark Frankel, New Buildings Institute
- Stephanie Graham, Burns McDonnell
- Jean Hansen, HDR, Inc.
- Robert Harris, Lake Flato Architects
- Holley Henderson, H2 Ecodesign, LLC
- Donald Horn, U.S. General Services Administration
- Kimberly Hosken, Johnson Controls
- Gunnar Hubbard, Fore Solutions
- Kevin Hydes, Integral
- Scott Kelly, Re:Vision Architecture
- Nico Kienzl, Atelier Ten
- Jason Kliwinski, Spiezle Architectural Group
- Theresa Lehman, Miron Construction Co., Inc.
- Nancy Malone, Siegel Strain Architects
- Brenda Martens, ÆDIFY
- Lisa Matthiessen, Integral
- Jason McLennan, Cascadia Green Building Council
- Thomas Nelson, MITHUN
- Jim Nicolow, Lord, Aeck Sargent, Inc.
- Brendan Owens, U.S. Green Building Council
- Lynn Simon, Simon Associates, Inc.
- Pauline Souza, WRNS Studio
- Tanmay Tathagat, Environmental Design Solutions
- Cesar Trevino, Green Building Alternative
- Paula Vaughan, Perkins+Will
- Keith Winn, Catalyst Partners
- Lauren Yarmuth, YRG sustainability
- John Zinner, Zinner Consultants
The LEED Fellows will be recognized in San Francisco at the
Greenbuild International Conference and Expo from November 14-16,
2012. The nomination period for the 2013 LEED Fellow class will
open January 2013.