3A Composites USA Inc., based in Davidson, N.C., updated its website with improved navigation and functionality, and variety of project and product photography.
“Every detail of this website refresh was thoughtfully considered to ensure it informs and inspires professionals across the A&D community,” says Debbie Sulewski, director of marketing, architectural division, at 3A Composites. “The site offers a deep dive into Alucobond products and systems, [it] and supplies the technical resources and project details to help give shape to great ideas.”
The website, alucobondusa.com, features the following:
- A complete homepage makeover showcases a wide range of solutions.
- A new Products and Applications page highlights the many applications possible with Alucobond products and systems.
- Downloads have been simplified allowing users to easily access resources.
- A new Market Segment section provides a breakdown of the markets utilizing Alucobond products.
- An enhanced Gallery displays a mix of projects from across the country focusing on applications of Alucobond Plus, Axcent and EasyFix.
“At 3A Composites, we are focused on continuously improving to better serve our customers, and the architecture and design community,” says Nick Scheib, general manager, architectural division, at 3A Composites. “These website updates will make it easier to find important product and systems information, allow the architectural community and our fabrication partners to be inspired by project photography and stay up to date on the latest systems, methods, and product details.”